Are you looking for a speaker for your upcoming event? Someone knowledgeable, entertaining, and funny (at least according to me….)?
Your problem is solved!
Dr. Mulholland has years of international public speaking experience and is always willing to speak on any topic he is passionate and knowledgeable about.
I’ve had the pleasure of speaking for groups as large as 1000 people….
….and as small as 10.
If it is a topic I care about, and the audience is receptive, group size makes no difference.
Some of my recent speaking engagements have included:
- Keynote speaker for the 2015 Chiropractors’ Assoc. of Australia’s Annual Conference in Melbourne, Australia
- Keynote speaker for the 2015 British Chiropractic Association’s Annual Conference in Bournemouth, UK
- Keynote Speaker at the 2014 European Chiropractic Union (ECU) Conference in Dublin, Ireland
- Keynote speaker at the 2014 World Chiropractic Congress (WCC) Annual Conference in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Keynote speaker for the 2013 Mexican Chiropractic Congress’ annual conference in Mexico City, Mexico
- Keynote speaker for the 2011 Pan-American Games Sports Medicine Congress in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Keynote speaker for the 2010 New Zealand Academy of Sport’s annual sports medicine conference in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Guest Lecturer for the University of Southern Maine’s Athletic Training Program
- Guest Lecturer for Northeastern University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Popular topics have included:
- Musculoskeletal Screening
- Enhancing Performance
- Para Athletes: Medical Concerns & Treatment Challenges
- Kinesiotaping for Enhancing Performance
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain in Cyclists
- Myofascial Release Techniques to Improve Performance
…..and that is just a short list!
Grasp the subject, the words will follow. – Cato the Elder
I am comfortable and qualified to speak on a wide range of subjects in the fields of nutrition, sports injuries, performance enhancement, ergonomics, reducing workplace injuries, biomechanics, and strength training.
So, if you are a University, High School, sports team, or company, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch with me! I will be happy to develop an entertaining and educational presentation for you and your group.
If you would like more information about the services I may be able to provide you or your team, please contact me with any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you!